39th Annual Conference
The Annual CSI Conference is a forum that brings together senior law enforcement officials, policy makers, crime prevention NGO’s, media and Crime Stoppers program members from around the world to discuss changing patterns in criminal activity, share best practices and discuss solutions.
Attending the 2018 CSI Conference will be:
• Crime Stoppers program members from around the world
• Senior law enforcement and crime prevention representatives
• Senior representatives from crime prevention related NGO’s and international agencies
• Senior corporate representatives
• Media practitioners
• Policy makers, government officials
• Greater awareness of Crime Stoppers amongst attendees and key stakeholders.
• A series of agreed recommendations/actions to be pursued.
• An international declaration of support for Crime Stoppers, to be known as The Hague Accord (More details to come)
Day One: Monday 29th October, 2018
Theme: The Issues – Organized Crime, Illicit Trade & Related Crimes: size of the problem, what is being done?
- CSI Vision and Strategic Direction
- Illicit Trade, Enablers & Enforcement
- Illicit Trade, Human Trafficking, Environmental Crime: Is there a link?
Day Two: Tuesday 30th October, 2018
Theme: How Can We Tackle the Problem?
- Perspectives from Brand Owners and the Retail Industry
- Alliances to Mobilize Communities
- The role of the Media in Mobilizing Communities
- CSI Global Communications Strategy
- Successful Crime Stoppers Initiatives to Stimulate Public Private Cooperation
- The Dynamics of Organized Crime and its Impact on Communities
Day Three: Wednesday 31st October, 2018
Theme: Crime Stoppers Unique Proposition
- General Data Protection Laws – What it Means for Crime Stoppers in Today’s World
- Anonymous Reporting – LEA perspectives
- The Hague Accord – A Declaration of Support for the Crime Stoppers Concept and Vision
Michael Ellis MSc
International Advisor on Illicit Trade,
Chairman of the International IP Crime Investigators College
Prof. Dr. Prof. h.c. Arndt Sinn
Professor of Criminal Law, Faculty of Law,
University of Osnabrück (Germany)
John M. Sellar OBE
Independent Anti-Smuggling, Fraud, and Organized Crime Consultant
Robert C. Barchiesi
International Anti Counterfeiting Coalition (IACC)
Entreprise & Diplomatie
Senior Research Fellow, National Security and Resilience
Royal United Services Institute (RUSI)
Cluster Manager IPC3
Head of Intelligence,
Intellectual Property Office (UK)
Located in the Embassy Quarter, Hilton The Hague offers a calm environment in the heart of the city, within walking distance of the city’s most exciting attractions, the parliament buildings and embassies, theaters and world famous museums. Stay here for business or leisure and make the most of our spacious and contemporary accommodation, a wealth of premium facilities, including flexible meeting spaces, a fitness center and a choice of dining options. Discover the unexpected!
ALL DELEGATES ATTENDING THE 39th ANNUAL CRIME STOPPERS CONFERENCE MUST MAKE THEIR HOTEL RESERVATIONS WITH THE HILTON HAGUE.
Single Occupancy : €185/night (including breakfast)
Double Occupancy : €200/night (including breakfast)
Reserve your hotel accommodation now before proceeding.