Specialised Training or Program Awards
Crime Stoppers International’s Specialised Training and Specialised Program Awards recognise the continued support of, or outstanding service to, a Crime Stoppers program through the provision of specialised training or delivery of a specialised program.
Four sub-categories allow member programs to stipulate the size of the community that their Crime Stoppers program serves.
Specialised Training or Program Award entries will be assessed on the following criteria:
- explanation of the training or specialised program and how it aids Crime Stoppers’ purpose
- degree of effort in development and delivery
- contribution to public awareness
- originality of idea or concept
- quality and excellence overall
- impact on target audience
- results achieved – evidence of evaluation/measurement to be provided in submission
Specialised Training and Program Awards Entry Form 2017
Just one entry for each Specialised Training or Specialised Program Award is permitted, and a separate entry form must be completed for each submission.
IMPORTANT: make sure you have all the necessary information, including any supporting documentation/attachments, ready before starting to fill in this Entry Form because it cannot be partially completed, saved and returned to later to finish and submit!