The 37th Annual Crime Stopper International Conference
Hilton Trinidad & Conference Centre Port-of-Spain, Trinidad and Tobago October 2 – 5, 2016
FEATURING: EXPERT PRESENTERS FROM VARIOUS LOCAL, REGIONAL AND INTERNATIONAL ORGANIZATIONS:
United Nations Office on Drugs & Crime (UNODC), CARICOM IMPACS, UNICEF, Ministry of National Security of Trinidad & Tobago, Crime Stoppers experts and many more.
TOPICS TO BE COVERED:
• CYBERCRIME • TERRORISM • HUMAN TRAFFICKING • DRUGS & GANGS • ILLICIT TRADE & COUNTERFEIT PRODUCTS • WILDLIFE CRIME
- Delegates will obtain a comprehensive understanding of emerging trends in cybercrime, illicit trade, human trafficking and the crucial role that anonymous reporting can play in assisting law enforcement at the local, regional and international levels.
- Delegates will have the opportunity to learn from best practices, network, and forge relationships with other Crime Stoppers programmes, law enforcement agencies and other non-governmental organizations.
- Local, regional & international law enforcement agencies
- Members of Crime Stoppers programmes from Canada, USA, Europe, Africa, Australia, the Pacific, Central & South
America and the Caribbean
- Government and Non-governmental organizations that are involved in anti-crime initiatives
- Business organizations that are concerned about or affected by the crime areas which will be discussed.
Learn More and Register at: www.csiconference2016-tt.org